Quantcast

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sunday Morning with Zac!




Zac and I have been pretty busy lately. Between my new job at The Gap, early mornings and late nights, apartment hunting, we haven't had much time to update MomMe. Although we have been absent, there are much photographs to document the happenings!


This Sunday in particular, we took on the journey of traveling to Freeport, Long Island for church. Of course, I took an extra hour to get ready, missed the scheduled train, hopped in a cab, to wind up 30 minutes early for the next bus. All was well. It gave us extra time to take photographs of Zac in his super cute bow tie! Believe it or not, I found it in H&M's Mens department while shopping with my good friend Fred "The Writer" Green

Herringbone Gap Hat Gap Outlet Varsity Jacket H&M Men's BowTie H&M Boys Button Down Green H&M Skinnies The Children's Place Renegade Shoe











No comments:

Post a Comment